Supporting your mission through expert accounting solutions
Nonprofit organizations operate under intense donor scrutiny and oversight from regulatory and tax authorities. As a result, these organizations must comply with best practices in accounting and financial management.
At Louis Plung & Company, we have a team dedicated to the nonprofit industry ready to provide audit, accounting, and tax services, so that our nonprofit clients can focus on their mission.
Some of the many services we offer to meet the demands of nonprofit clients include:
- Financial statement and Yellow Book audits
- Internal accounting control evaluation
- Single Audits performed in accordance with the Uniform Guidance
- Donor Restrictions
- Budget review and analysis
- Preparation of IRS forms including the 990, 990-T
- Preparation of various state information returns
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Agreed-upon procedures engagements
- Special procedures/due diligence
- Nonprofit consulting