Description of Practice
Kevin joined the Louis Plung and Company team in January 2020, bringing with him 12 years of experience and expertise in mergers and acquisitions tax. As Principal, he is responsible for business development, mentoring, and managing a wide array of tax consulting and compliance engagements. Kevin specializes in working with clients in the transportation manufacturing, chemicals manufacturing, distribution, technology, construction, and retail industries. He identifies tax incentives and planning opportunities predicated on clients’ business facts in order to deliver tax savings. With his expertise, Kevin published several articles in the Pennsylvania CPA Journal on tax matters including mergers and acquisitions, tax attributes, tax incentives, and other tax-related matters of interest to his clients. A professional in the field since 2008, prior to joining Louis Plung and Company, Kevin worked in senior-level positions at a Big Four and regional firm.
A dedicated and technically skilled professional, Kevin’s clients recognize his hard work and creativity in formulating optimal tax strategies for them. He is committed to producing high quality work and believes that client satisfaction is paramount. Kevin chose to pursue a career in accounting because of a lifelong interest in business. He credits his career success to a combination of hard work and tenacity.
Kevin currently lives in Gibsonia, Pennsylvania with his spouse and their two children. He enjoys living in the Pittsburgh area because the city offers a rich business, cultural, and historical environment. Outside the office, Kevin enjoys spending time with his family, snowboarding, and hiking.
- Licensed Attorney – Pennsylvania Bar
- Allegheny Tax Society
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- William and Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law Alumni Association
- Michigan State University Alumni Association
- Georgetown University Law Center
- Master of Laws, LLM, Taxation (in progress)
- William and Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- Michigan State University
- Bachelor of Art in Accounting (2000)
- Honors college, graduate with High Honors, Dean’s List