Bill joined Louis Plung & Company in 2021 to provide tax consulting and compliance for privately-held businesses and their owners – primarily in the industries of real estate, construction, manufacturing, and high-net worth individuals.
His areas of expertise include state income tax, sales tax and acquisition and disposition of business interests.
Providing excellent professional service and ensuring the best results for his clients is always Bill’s motivation. As he puts it, “Tax decisions have become a complicated responsibility for all businesses and individuals. I strive to ensure my clients understand the issues and the alternatives for all decisions. This becomes especially important when private companies need to make critical choices in transactions that can have lasting effects for many years.”
Away from the office, Bill enjoys U.S. history, golfing, exercising and enjoying his canine rescues.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- BKR International
- Auberle – Volunteer
- St. Gregory’s Parish Council
- Penn State – BS in Accounting
- Robert Morris University – MST