Louis Plung & Company is currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated audit professional to join our growing team.
Audit seniors work under the general direction of Audit managers. Audit seniors direct work on client engagements in a variety of industries, assist on larger client engagements, and perform most work assigned with a minimum of assistance. They train and lead staff, instruct them in work to be performed, review the work done, provide feedback, and direct necessary revisions. Audit seniors are responsible for proper performance of fieldwork and reporting progress to supervisors, managers, and/or partners. They are involved in planning and completing audit engagements as well as preparing financial statements and suggesting improvements to internal controls. Audit seniors must have excellent organizational skills as they coordinate several engagements simultaneously while meeting set deadlines.
Some of the expectations of an Audit senior are listed below. For a full job description click here.
- Perform diversified accounting, auditing and other assignments with direction from managers or partners.
- Supervise and train staff accountants and/or interns, where applicable.
- Research and consult on various audit matters; utilizing generally accepted standards.
- Demonstrate excellent communication between Louis Plung & Company professionals and clients.
- Participate in client presentations and marketing activities, to assist in attracting new business and further client portfolios.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. Louis Plung & Company has the right to revise the job description at any time.
If you’re interested in this long-term opportunity for an experienced audit professional, apply today by emailing your resume to [email protected].
- At least 2-6 years of audit experience at a public accounting firm
- Current and valid CPA license, or actively working toward obtaining a Pennsylvania license
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic and desire to grow career in public accounting
Ability to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously
View FULL Job here (.pdf) »